Bacardi Ciclón

 
 

299,95

Bacardi Ciclón is a Premium Bacardi Gold Rum Infused with Blue Agave Tequila & Natural Lime Flavor. The part Tequila is 10%, leaving 90% for the rum. Ciclón was released in 2003 and discontinued in the USA in January 2008, due to varying consumer tastes preferences and legal restrictions. This is currently one of the most sought-after Bacardi’s on the market.

1 in stock

Description

Bacardi Limited is the largest privately held, family-owned spirits company in the world. Originally known for its eponymous Bacardi white rum, it now has a portfolio of more than 200 brands and labels. Founded in 1862, and family-owned for seven generations, Bacardi employs 6,000 people, manufactures at 27 facilities in 16 markets on four continents, with sales in more than 150 countries. Bacardi Limited refers to the Bacardi group of companies, including Bacardi International Limited. The company sells in excess of 200 million bottles per year.

Additional information

Weight 2 kg
Content

Volume

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Bacardi Ciclón”

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Categories: ,